Open Forum Topics Home

• Found in: Open Forum

We are needing to pay out retention bonuses to officers without allowing others with Payroll access to see the payments. Is there any way to accomplish this without using a separate pay group that anyone knows of?

• We do pay some employees at the salary, exempt minimum wage threshold. As we all know, this will increase in July and again next January. Has anyone formulated an employee communication notifying of this increase? Christal Broadbent, CPP #U.S. #Legislative/Regulatory/Statutory ...

• Discussion

"Change what the value is"? Excuse me? Any talk like that needs to be shut down immediately. Things like inexpensive cups and cooler bags probably can be excluded as de minimis if they're provided infrequently and in a manner where you can reasonably ...

Even if the CPR certification is required as a condition of hire, the training class is (I assume) not required and also it provides general knowledge and skills not specific to the employer. My take is that the class is a personal benefit to the employee, ...

I doubt you are going to find anything addressing this specific circumstance -- it's not possible for official guidance to touch on every conceivable situation. The general rule is that an allowable business-related expense may be excluded from wages ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Most Active